Hot VS Cold

Hot vs cold? I’ll take hot any day. Specially here in Texas. I like summer A LOT better than winter.

You’re hands freeze along with the rest of your body. You stay home all day, staring out you’re window, the cold trapping you inside. But I mean, the snow is always fun! ….Wait… what snow? There is absolutely no snow in Texas! We’re lucky if we get a couple of flakes on dirt, so there goes that. There’s nothing to do! Texas was made for summer.

A Texas summer is very easy to explain. FUN! There won’t be a day you’re not outside. The city is waiting for you with open hands. The endless number of activities are incredible! Paddle boarding, running on town lake, swimming at Barton spring, you name it! Oh and did I mention NO SCHOOL! Summer in Austin is paradise.

I think that most people that like winter are people who like to stay inside, and that’s definitely not me. Winter is a pain, I wish summer was all year long.

5 thoughts on “Hot VS Cold

1. I would probably like the cold better because I get problems when it’s hot outside. Headache,sweating ect. I thinks snow is somuch better than the hot. And I’m from Chicago so I see from a different perspective .

2. The very first sentence really had a lot of voice in it, it shows how Texan you are and you love being a Texan . I completely agree that the “snow” here really isn’t snow. You described the feeling I get when I’m cold perfectly. I’m also just like you, I really don’t like the cold at all, and I wish it was summer all year long because I love the warm weather. It’s so fun in the summer to swim in the pool, and run around outside with your girlfriends, do I’d much rather have summer than winter.

3. Nice job! Personally I love the winter and the cold and I think that I would take a negative degree day over a 100 degree day anytime. While you stay inside when it’s cold there, I love to go out in the cold. I even played basketball in -10 degree weather with it snowing outside earlier this year. The cold doesn’t bother me. I also like summer too for the same reasons you do like swimming and especially no school. Do you ever wish you could live in a place with the extremes like Illinois?

• Yes sometimes I do! But it would be a little too much. I like Austin weather because the summer is amazing and extremely fun!