My Phone

My phone; my life in a small technical device. This complicated machine owns everything and anything about me from the day I got it to now. Everyday, there is something new that represents me. My phone is something I couldn’t live without, along with some of the applications in it. For example:

VINE
A world of video clips in the palm of my hand. Funny 6 second scenes that make me laugh my head off as I search for more. Actors that use their free time to make pointless videos for the world to see. This is the place to go to have fun when there’s nothing to do.

INSTAGRAM
My life in pictures: the perfect way to describe Instagram. Being able to see what everyone one is doing with just the tap of a finger. Every important–fun– meaningful moment summed up in a picture right in front of your eyes.

SNAPCHAT
1-10 seconds; that’s how long you get to see a picture or video sent to you. Funny picture you choose to send for a limited amount of time to anyone you want. Only being able to see the picture one time gives you the satisfaction you won’t be seeing that embarrassing picture ever again.

YOUTUBE
An infinite universe of videos. The king of video social media cites. Some people even make videos for a job! Seeing people that enjoy what they to; making others laugh or giving information. Any type of video you want– it’s there.

NETFLIX
Every single episode ever made of family guy in my hands. Pretty Little Liars, Annie the movie, Legally Blonde, you name it! Hours spent watching every episode of my favorite shows. Exploring new shows requested to you based on the ones you have already seen! They’ve got everything planned out to perfection to make sure you find whatever you are looking for, and if it’s not there, they will make sure to request something like it!

These apps have become part of my everyday routine. I have to visit each one at least 5 times a day to complete my day. All of these are a waste of time most of the time, but I enjoy them anyway.

3 thoughts on “My Phone

1. Some of these can feel like a waste of time, but then again, social media apps keep us connected with friends and family, especially those we no longer see every day because they don’t live near us. Netflix and YouTube can keep us connected to our imaginations, to the inner worlds we need to nurture and spend time with every now and then.

2. I loved this post! You totally get what is the latest and newest things happening in a teenagers daily lives. What you have listed is exactly what I think of when I am on my phone and what is located on my phone. You also have really good taste app wise. Snapchat, Instagram and Vine are all very popular social networking sites. I also talk about some apps on my blog maybe you http://brookec110gst.edublogs.org/